Monday, May 24, 2010

i wish i wish

When YOU break my heart- [ the pain NEVER really goes away ]

When I misses YOU - [ im hurting inside ]

When i says its over - [ i STILL want you to be mine ]

When I write this - [ i wants you to read it ]

When I walks away from you mad - [ Follow me]

When I stare's at your mouth - [ Kiss me ]

When I pushes you or hit's you - [ Grab ME and don’t let go ]

When I start's cursing at you - [ Kiss ME and tell ME you love ME ]

When I ignore's you - [ Give ME your attention]

When I pulls away - [ Pull ME back ]

When you see ME at MY worst - [ Tell ME she's beautiful ]

When YOU see IM start crying - [Just hold ME and don’t say a word ]

When YOU see I'm walking - [ Sneak up and hug ME waist from behind ]

When IM scared - [ Protect ME ]

When I lay's MY head on your shoulder - [ Tilt ME head up and kiss ME ]

When I steal's your favorite hoodie - [ Let ME keep it and sleep with it for a
night]

When I tease's you - [ Tease ME back and make ME laugh]

When I doesn’t answer for a long time - [ reassure ME that everything is okay ]

When I looks at you with doubt - [ Back yourself up with the TRUTH]

When I say's that I like's you - [ I really does more than you could understand ]

When I grab's at your hands - [ Hold MY and play with MY fingers ]

When I bump's into you - [ bump into MY back and make ME laugh]

When I tells you a secret - [ keep it safe and untold ]

When I looks at you in your eyes - [ don’t look away until I does ]

When IM cold - [ hold ME till IM warm ]

- Stay on the phone with ME even if IM not saying anything

-DON'T let ME have the last word

-DON'T call ME hot, But Gorgeous or beautiful is soo much better

- Say you love ME more than I could ever love you

- Argue that IM is the best girl ever

- When I mad hug ME tight and don't let go

- When I says IM ok don’t believe it, talk with ME

- because 10 yrs later I'll remember you

- Call ME at 12:00am on MY birthday to tell ME you love ME

- Call ME before you sleep and after you wake up

- Treat ME Like IM all that matters to you

-Stay up all night with her when IM sick

- Watch MY favorite movie with ME and favorite show even if you think its stupid

- Give ME the world

- Let I wear your clothes

- When IM bored and sad, hang out with ME

- Let ME know IM important even NOT

- Kiss ME in the pouring rain





(^-^)I WISH U TREAT ME LIKE THIS..can YOU B?

No comments:

Post a Comment